Our fit-for-purpose competitor insurance products provide a range of options for racing, rallying, off-road and speed events.
Cover options are available for on-event accident damage, fire (any cause), engine and transmission damage, storage, personal and business cover. We also offer multi-event packages for championship campaigns, together with a range of payment options.
Submit the enquiry form or call us to find out more.
On-track Accident Damage
Liability (Public and/or Employer)
Personal Accident & Medical Repatriation
Storage, Marine & Transit
High Risk Travel
* Required field.
On-Track Accident Damage (AD)
Backed by industry leading insurers, specifically designed for motorsport competitors and track day drivers, our Accidental Damage (AD) insurance covers vehicle damage and/or fire damage following an accident. Our flexible policies enable us to cater for all levels: from a one-off track day through to international race and rally events.
We can also provide AD cover for testing, demonstrations, course cars, media and film projects.
• Engine and transmission cover
• Fire cover, any cause
• Parts only cover
• Choice of repairer
• Multiple drivers
• Multi-event packages
• Uncapped labour rate for track days
• Fire only cover
• Finance on Championship/multi event packages (subject to status)
• We also offer to negotiate salvage with the insurer should the worst happen
Liability (Public and/or Employers)
Public Liability: If your business activities result in harm to the public or damage to their property, public liability will cover compensation and legal costs should you be required to pay them. Available cover choices range from £2m - £10m. We can even go above £10m for specific cases.
Employers Liability: This will help pay compensation if an employee is injured or becomes ill, because of the work they have undertaken for you. Our policy provides £10,000,000 cover, the UK’s minimum legal limit is £5,000,000.
Our Liability insurances are specially adapted for motorsport and can cover the following:
• Motorsport and automotive events
• Motorsport participants
• Businesses and their premises
• Race circuits and venues
• Team members, mechanics, officials and media personnel
• Motorsport organisations and car clubs
Personal Accident (PA) including medical repatriation
PA insurance covers you for any injuries, loss of income or death should you be involved in an accident whilst driving your car out on the track or carrying out your role in the paddock. Our Insurers are supported by a team of medical experts who will monitor your treatment requirements and offer repatriation and paying medical costs if required.
Our specifically designed packages provide a choice of one-day cover through to annual policies, whether you are UK based or non-domiciled and can include the following:
• Worldwide coverage
• Quotes for individuals, through to group policies for up to five people
• Company policies for more than five people
• Sums insured up to £500,000 for death or disablement
• Weekly benefits should you be unable to work
* Pre-existing medical conditions taken into consideration
Storage, Marine and Transit
We are able to provide specialist cover for non-road registered or SORN’d vehicle(s), including accidental damage, fire and theft whilst they are:
• Secure in a storage location (worldwide)
• Static in your home, garage or workshop, including whilst work is being carried out on the vehicle
• On public display at a show or exhibition
• In transit to an event and whilst it is not under it’s own power at the event itself
We can also provide cover for your tools, spares, computer, protective equipment and trailers.
Coverage is also available for non-UK domiciled policyholders.
High Risk Travel
We provide cover for competitors and teams taking part in hazardous pursuits,
including track days and motorsport events, when travelling overseas.
The policy can be standalone, or form part of your Personal Accident cover to provide an
enhanced level of cover, including damage or loss of equipment and money.
We can also consider other extreme sports and activities, group policies,
worldwide coverage and coverage for non-UK domiciled policyholders.